Ronald Reagan Building (updated hours)
Until further notice, the branch will operate as follows:
- Mon. 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tue. 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thur. 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Please call 202-318-1991 for assistance
We want to ensure that you are able to continue to access your account quickly and easily from the comfort and safety of your own home. The most efficient way to do so is through epOnline Banking and epOnline Mobile App.
Via these remote services, you can:
- Review account summary and history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks remotely
- Withdraw from allowed accounts
- View check images and statements
- Add a new account
- Apply for a loan
- Pay your EPFCU credit cards, and loans, and set up recurring payments
- Pay your monthly bills
- Pay other people directly
- Manage eMails and eAlerts
- And more!
Keep in mind we also provide access to cash via a network of over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs
. Many of which also take check and cash deposits.
Start Using Remote Services Today!
We are here to help
As we all work together to get through this difficult time, please know we are here to help. Our Member Service staff and Support team will remain staffed and ready to further assist members remotely. If you need to talk to someone about your account, need help with remote access to your account or want to set up a new service or apply for a loan, please call us at 202-318-1991
for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Stay tuned for more updates — we will continue to email regularly and post important information here on our website.
For the latest information about COVID-19 and how you can protect yourself and your family, go to cdc.gov.