We reward your good repayment history with an option to take a month "off" up to twice a year.* Just choose the month that suits you best and submit our secure online Skip-A-Payment Request
Loan payments that can be skipped:
- Auto Loan
- Motorcycle Loan
- Boat Loan
- Recreational Vehicle Loan
- Mobile Home Loan
- Signature Loan
- Personal Line of Credit
- Holiday or Vacation Loan
- Share Secured Loan
A few things to take note of:
- The skip must occur in the same month for each loan.
- You may skip payment twice a year but they cannot be done in back-to-back months.
- All payments on loans normally made by payroll distribution will be credited to your share account.
- Interest will continue to accrue.
- Your loan(s) must be current prior to the skipped month.
- We must receive your request at least 30 days before the month you choose.
- All borrowers will be required to confirm your request.
- First mortgage, second mortgage, home equity, credit card, student and Credit Builder loan payments are not eligible for Skip-A-Payment.
Get started today:
*After February 1, 2022, there will be a $25 fee charge per Skip-A-Payment occurrence